Monday 15 February 2016

Uuuuuuuurghhh..

Hello smiley friends...
I did not want you all to think I had disappeared ...


Not sure what's been going on with me lately but I am just so very tired... It's not like I am running marathons on a daily basis, or any day for that matter! Ha ha

The tiredness is consuming me and making me feel so exhausted, sleeping you think would be high on my list of priorities? I wish I could sleep! I still have terrible insomnia.



As I am not moving about, not doing much at all, you would think I would be full of beans and sleeping great... No such luck! My body obviously does not need a lot of sleep seeing as I am not doing much of anything. But the whole ordeal is just wearing me out..

So...

I ask that during this phase....yes I hope it's a phase! I hope you all just bare with me and I shall bounce back, I am sure? I hope I do!! 

Thank you :)





12 comments:

  1. Oh my friend. I am sorry for this mess your health is in. Let us hope the crummy health care team comes through for you soon. ha! Well we can hope right?! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax things are bound to get better!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back. :)
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have no energy at the moment! Hope you perk up soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're back to yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending some varta batteries to help get your energy levels back up and bouncing again .... keep smiling :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better soon! I think you wore yourself out with all that beehive stitching;) Sending best wishes and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not going anywhere here so will hang in until you are better!! Hopefully it is soon for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better and it's not a health problem. It could just be boredom catching up or the insomnia or both! It may be a bug we have a few people sick here but I hope not! Maybe you could take up strength training on your arms or something that doesn't hurt? It may tire you out.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)