Monday 14 July 2014

Monday 14 th July 2014...


Well now that I have sorted all the photo's from our epic road trip to Ikea I can show you what we got up to... I say we as Han, me, Darwin (Han's friend), Morgan (Han's friend) and Morgans mum tagged along! 

Han, Darwin on the right and Morgan on the left :)


Han being 'normal'..





 And we all had to eat...



This is ALL my fault!  See Han like me does not like 'dead' things... you know rasins, sultans.... all that dried fruit stuff!  And well I thought this was just chocolate.. no!! So she decided she liked it and would extract the 'dead' things!



Han was really thoughtful (not) and got me baby cutlery to eat my lemon tart!...


The view from the restaurant is over the dock to where the cruise liners dock.. one was in..



How many people does it take to put a pillow case on?! lol


 Mmmm fizzy Ikea apple juice...


Whilst walking around I found my idea craft room.... I am on a mission now!!  I just love it.. its so organized ..





This was the amazing colorful shower curtain we bought to brighten up our bathroom... (sorry yes a rubbish photo...one of mine! lol )


These look like fun! Brilliant bath mats... alas we dont have a bath!


I found this in the children's section... a lovely baby quilt... pretty cute, you think?


And on the way home Han took this next to the beach... look at that sky!


Look!! we have a bathroom we can use!!!
Jon's new chair...



Nice new sink...


 And the best bit.. the wet room style flooring... Han is just not convinced at all!! ha  ha she thinks the whole bathroom will flood when she goes in the shower!  The floor color... Han chose and I really like it :)


 Han says when she walked bare foot on it.. says its like walking in the swimming pool! ha ha


I have something to show all you lovely people... the thing that keeps the smile on my face...

Its all the wonderful cards YOU stitching friends send me :)  OK my 'space is a little cluttered.. but you can see the happiness there... right?






 And my quirky 'helpful' made things too...


 You will all be over joyed to know that I have finished the travelling chart design I recently received...

Here is my finished stitch... chose different colors.. I like it a lot :)



If you are not aware this Lizzie Kate design is a travelling chart and has been travelling for some time now... there have been many many stitchers stitch this all over the world... its AMAZING!!  

And now the time has come for me to pass on the chart to another stitcher and may it continue on its journey :)

If you would like to stitch this AMAZING travelling chart then all you have to do is leave a comment and I will choose a lucky follower to stitch this and like me when done send it back on its journey.  I think it simply wonderful how this little chart has been all over the world.

Here is the chart...


This post is full of photo's so I bet you have all had enough now... so Thank You once again for popping in, its wonderful to see you all again :)

If you leave a comment and do not want to be included in the Travelling Chart journey then please say so... Oh but you can still leave a comment :) 

Happy Stitching to you all :)

Smiles ... no BIG smiles to you all :)

xxx

7 comments:

  1. you had a fun visit at Ikea. Life's a stitch looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shopping trip! I've never been to an IKEA before!!!! (but I've always wanted to!) There's not one near where I live. I've seen them on vacations before, but it's never been convenient to stop in.....a desire of mine that I will one day fulfill!
    Your new bathroom looks great! I'm sure it will be fun to use--you'll have to let us know how you like it! That new shower curtain will be bright and happy in there. It looks so fresh and new--our house is 25 years old and it's fine until I see a fresh, new looking place!
    You can really turn out the stitching fast! Cute Lizzie Kate! I'm interested to see how you finish it! I've never participated in a traveling pattern, so toss my name in the mix! I'm sure it's interesting to learn where it's been!
    Have a nice day and enjoy your new bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day out at Ikea!
    The new bathroom looks amazing - enjoy!!
    Your cross stitch is lovely - not for me though I haven't ever made one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ikea too .. they are hoping to build one nearer to where I live :) love the new bathroom too very practical :) and fabulous rendition of the lifes a stitch ... had this one but won't mind if I win it again ...lol :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had fun at Ikea!! Ours is only 20 minutes away from home... not always a good thing :D
    Your new bathroom looks so practical! I agree with your daughter though, the idea of a "wet room" is a bit weird... you feel like you're missing some walls somehow :) I'm sure you'll all get used to it very quickly.
    Love your life is a stitch colour choice. It looks darling. Please do not include me in this TP as I have already had the opportunity to stitch it before.
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you could turn a trip to Ikea into such an epic adventure. I guess I'm a little Ikea spoilt since there's been one in Ottawa for like forever and we now currently have the biggest one in Canada! Its too big!

    Beautiful job with life's a stitch. Please don't add my name because I'm sure if you look through the list of people who have stitched that one you'll see that I'm already on there... if its the same travelling pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a chance to stitch the wandering pattern. Should be a quick stitch.

    JHM
    http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)