Tuesday 18 February 2014

Looking for some help please....

(Borrowed from Google Images)





Hello friends...

I came across Prairie Schooler charts by accident really and have fallen head over heals in love with them all! eeeeekk!!! 

Maybe because I am being brave and taught myself to stitch on linen I feel its good to try new things now?  Well OMG!! I just LOVE Prairie Schooler!  The designs are beautiful and like I say I came across this one and well just had to track it down.

I really love they way it looks, everything about it.  I can see me stitching this and keeping it to pass down out family, maybe an heirloom one day!?  Now that I has discovered these lovely designs I think I may have a new addiction!  I was looking as you do around other stitchy blogs and they kept popping up... they are such lovely designs I hope I get to stitch some now.

Here is where the problem is really... apparently its a retired chart, such a shame its lovely.  And I have been trying to find it... I tried the usual places, ebay - sorry to say 1 copy and well out of my price range :(.  I then tried Amazon.... not on UK but available on USA but they will not post to UK!! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!!

So a lovely stitchy friend suggested I post it on my blog in the hope someone some where would know where I can find one?  I would be most grateful and ever so happy...

This is the chart...

The Prairie Schooler - A Prairie Garden, Cross Stitch Book No. 35.

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Fingers crossed some one can help.... thank you :)


1 comment:

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)