Thursday 23 January 2014

Thursday 23 rd January 2014...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Thursday already?!! Where has the week gone?!  And Oh my its not long until February either!  Before we know it, it will be Easter! 

Right well.... I went to my torture session today, erm I mean physio session today! h ah a ha  OK it was better than expected!  I was expecting it to be really painful and useless... but actually I quite enjoyed it.  One thing that the physio did say to me was to exercise just under the pain tolerance level I can cope with, this way I will not cause further injury to myself.  Now this makes perfect sense!! I am sure she told me this at the start of doing sessions with her... I must of forgot!  So now I will make sure I do this and lets hope I get some improvement :)  The physio did say that I am showing signs of improvement and this is very positive.  Having excess weight obviously does not help... but I am actively doing something about this.  

I think I lost the plot before because I thought that was it and I would have to live with this pain.  It shows how much of a muppet I am!! My physio is really nice she says she is working with me to get rid of the pain.  I think it is what I needed to hear as this whole knee thing got me a bit depressed.  I know now if I continue to lose weight and exercise properly with guidance I will reduce the pain and then hopefully be pain free.  This is great news and I am much happier about this and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Apart form this I have pretty much done nothing else today!  Gosh that does sound terrible!  I mean I have not been up to much!  It feels like all I have done today is drive my car... here there and everywhere!  Tomorrow is a rest day, I WILL manage to fit in some stitching.  No exercise... so no visit to the pool tomorrow...physio's orders!

Food wise what have I eaten?  Well I just felt like something different today...

My book entry..


Yes I did take a photo of my yummy banana milk shake!...


Lunch I ate crackers with spread light phili and sliced boiled egg... (this is on a small tea plate)


Dinner I wanted something different so opted for salad, with a light dressing, it has a nice piece of salmon under all those leaves!


Then in the evening later I ate a light yogurt with some grapes...


That is pretty much it really... 

I have only had 1 coffee today, I have drank some herbal tea but if I am honest I know I have not drank enough at all today.  Hmmmm back to the not drinking again :(  

RIGHT!.... I am aware of this now and I will try to drink more.

I saw something and thought I would share it with you...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

I think it really interesting... I mean how do they work?  I used to eat fresh blueberries regular with natural yogurt... interesting what they do!  Maybe I should eat them again! ha ha  I recently started to eat Curly Kale... its really good vitamin wise... and with me not eating meat I think it cannot do me harm eating these types of vitamins.  I am going to look into what other recipes I can do with Curly Kale... is it like a cabbage?  Hmmm   Spinach looks good to eat, I should eat this too! 

Interesting reading huh?!

Oooh yes... well as you all know I cross stitch :)  And I read a magazine called The World Of Cross Stitching.  They were advertising people to be on their panel for issue 213, its their next one out. I applied and was accepted!  The magazine is out I think tomorrow!! eeeekkkk and for being on the panel I got sent some goodies!  I could not believe what they sent me!....


It was like Christmas all over again!  I am over the moon with what they sent and will use it all!  I will when I get the magazine post a  photo here so you can see me!  Ha ah ah a 

OMG!! yes the other new I have to say is about my English... well see I thought I was just carrying on with the same tutor but the next level up...starting next week.  Today I get a letter saying that this is no longer possible as there is not enough people enrolled on this course.  And that I have to join a different course starting next week.  The other course is a mixed ability course with lower than my level and higher than my level too.  I am feeling rather anxious and frustrated about this as I enjoyed English with the tutor I had.  She understood me and what I was like.  I now have to join a new class, full of strangers and a tutor that does not know me... and how will I feel with a mixed ability group?  Will I feel out of my  depth?  I am just so confused right now :(  With my SpLd's when I get frustrated or confused I shout, I cannot stop this it just happens... the new class are not aware of me and how I react to things... they are not aware of my SpLd's either, its just the tutor... if she is told?  You would like to think so?!  So I dont know what I am going to do.. I was enjoying English as I felt comfortable in that tutors class... not sure what to do?  I do have a mentor at college I can go and chat to about things I am bothered with at college... that is what he is there for.  So maybe I will chat to him... 

OK.. I think that is all for today! 

Remember to keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)