Thursday 11 April 2013

A new day....

Well thought I would share what I am eating... I am sharing it as I actually love eating this and if I had my way I would eat it everyday.. morning, noon and night! 


I am still studying with The Open University and its going really well at the moment.  The photo is me now... 6.00pm studying with this lovely food!

mmmm Ok its Greek natural yogurt with an added mix of flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.  Mixed that into the yogurt then added fresh raspberries and blueberries.

Now it was not that long ago I thought I did not actually like natural yogurt and blueberries!  Hmmm I think it good to try new things even if you think you might not like them as tastes change.

Back to the studying....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)