Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 64...

What I ate today... Sunday 17th March 2013

Breakfast...

Not doing well here :(  Apetite still not returned.

Lunch...

Greek natural yogurt with raspberries and blueberries, and a drizzle of honey.   I love this! (same photo as its the same as before!!)

Dinner...

Fresh chicken cooked and made into chicken thai curry with 50g of wholewheat brown rice.



What I left..



Ok so still struggling with food but I think I am getting a little better... fighting daily with my apetite, at least I am eating something now!!

I am really loveing eating the greek yogurt and fruit so I think another trip to the shops is in order to buy more!! mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)