Saturday 16 March 2013

Day 63...

What I ate today... Saturday 16th March 2013

Breakfast...

Glass of apple juice (its all I fancied and was not hungry)


Lunch...

2 table spoons of greek natural yogurt with raspberries and blueberries, with a drizzle of honey.


Dinner...

Roast chicken breast, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and roasted sweet potato's.  And a little gravy.



I managed to eat the yogurt and it was actually really nice :)  Dinner I just wanted a small amount and to be honest this is like a small childs portion but I managed it, not in one go... it did take me a little while to eat and it was cold by the end!  

I did actually have a little more greek yogurt and fruit later in the evening... very nice:)

Feeling slightly better today, happier as I managed to eat something!  I am still getting stomach cramps and still feel unwell... but hopefully this is the start of my situation improving?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)